RSS

Cara mendapat rezeki yang tak terduga

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Tongue Twister


A big bug bit the little beetle but the little beetle bit the big bug back.
*************************************
If you understand, say “understand”.
If you don’t understand, say “don’t understand”.
But if you understand and say “don’t understand”.
How do I understand that you understand? Understand!
************************************* 
I thought a thought.
But the thought I thought wasn’t the thought I thought I thought.
If the thought I thought I thought had been the thought I thought, I wouldn’t have thought so much.

No comments:

SocialPromoter
Hi! This blog provide resource materials for the learner and the teacher.They are suitable for classroom use as well as for independent self-study.Kindly use all the materials and you are allow to copy those stuff for your reading materials and references.
 
Dreamhost promotional codes
Copyright 2009 PUSAT TUISYEN BITARA PINTAR All rights reserved.
Free Blogger Templates by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes